Brackets for fire extinguishers (transport and wall), as well as floor and wall stands for fire extinguishers of all types, mass-produced by the plant, are designed for their placement in buildings and premises for various purposes in accordance with the requirements of clause 4.2.5. SP 9.13130.2009 “Set of rules. Fire fighting equipment. Operating Requirements”.
MIG transport brackets are safe in operation, convenient for installation and quick removal of the fire extinguisher, fully comply with the requirements of Russian and European standards. Manufactured brackets fully comply with the requirements of clause 5.33 of GOST R 51057-2001 “Fire fighting equipment. Portable fire extinguishers. General technical requirements Test Methods":
- the bracket must securely fix the fire extinguisher, be safe in operation and convenient for installation and quick removal of the fire extinguisher;
- the design of the bracket with the fixing clamp must not allow the fire extinguisher to fall as a result of loosening the tension of the clamp when the bracket lock is opened;
- the color of the bracket must be contrasting with the color of the fire extinguisher body;
- the bracket should not cover the instructions for use printed on the fire extinguisher body;
- the bracket must withstand a static load of five times the total weight of the loaded fire extinguisher.