Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers INEI for power industry facilities
JSC "Pozhtechnika" serially produces professional carbon dioxide fire extinguishers INEI with charge mass range from 1 to 50 kg. Those extinguishers have a number of advantages:
- a wide temperature range of operation from -40 to +50 C (ordinary extinguisher operates from -20 C);
- carbon dioxide fire extinguishers with a charge mass from 3 kg to 50 kg can be used for extinguishing of electrical equipment under voltage up to 10 000 V;
- extinguishing with carbon dioxide (CO2) charge excludes damage to the protected object;
- the use of a reinforced activation valve W27.8 prevents the fire extinguisher from malfunctioning in case of a fall (ordinary extinguishers has valves W19.8);
- increased corrosion resistance for OM2 and "Marine" models;
- an extended warranty of 4 years (ordinary fire extinguishers have a 2-year warranty) and a service life of 15 years (ordinary fire extinguishers have a 10-year service life);
- carbon dioxide fire extinguishers INEI and its gaseous fire-extinguishing substance(CO2) are certified in accordance with the requirements of TR CU 043/2017, which is mandatory.
Check out our field-testing of Portable Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher INEI 5 kg (55B C E) when extinguishing transformer oil fire.
How to Protect a Hotel from Fire 24 August 2023
Transport brackets MIG for all types of fire extinguishers 15 August 2023